These are the starting points for our conversation and these are the questions we will ask. You can email the answers to:
1) How many people in your family? Do you have any children? Does anyone in your family have an allergy to dogs?
2) Do you have a fenced in backyard, and how do you plan to keep the dog safe and exercise it? Do you live in the country or city? Please describe your home environment.
3) Have you ever owned a dog before? Do you own any dogs now or have in the past? If so, how many and what breed? Please tell us about them.
4) Would you be willing to attend training or obedience classes with your puppy? JRT's can easily become the master in the household if you are not consistent with them in their training. Can you create routines and rules that they are comfortable with so they learn that you are their pack leader and will look to you for guidance. Can you be consistent and do this?
5) Do you own any other pets now? If so, what type?
6) Are you interested in outdoor activities? What kind? And do you understand that the Jack Russell requires a fair amount of daily exercise? What are your plans for exercise or playing with your new puppy?
7) Are you looking for a male or female puppy? Do you have a preference?
8) What is your reason or interest level in acquiring a Jack Russell Terrier?
9) Please tell us how you found us? A referral from a friend, a print ad, or on the web? Which web site address did you find us on?
10) Please ask your questions or provide comments here.
Please provide us your name and address and please include your home, cell or work phone and let us know the best way you would like us to contact you, and what times are convenient.
City, State, Zipcode:
Best time for us to call or contact you:
Thank you for taking the time to complete our questionnaire. It will help us to get to know you better, and that way we can do the best possible job in picking out a puppy that will best suit your needs. This will also help you give some thought on how you will care for your puppy.
If you have any questions at all please feel free to call us.You may email us your answers to the inquiry questions or call at (803)-648-3137
We take great care in talking to and screening our prospective families, as we want the puppies to go to the best homes possible. We want to make sure it is a good match for you, your familiy, and for the puppy. Please note our reservation deposits are transferable but non refundable. It will be applied to a future pup or litter to help you in locking in at today's prices. We spend a great deal of time raising and creating a loving, well-behaved puppy, so we love each and every one. We want to make sure they go to great homes as they are our babies!